Final Gunz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Gunz

newest gunz pserver out

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Air's Admin/Mod APP

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Air
sprayer
sprayer
Air

Air's Admin/Mod APP Empty
PostSubject: Air's Admin/Mod APP   Air's Admin/Mod APP Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 5:00 pm

hey guys, im back, and hope to help this server out.
Name: (Not giving out, to u im Air)
MSN or Yahoo:scrust@yahoo.ca
Wat Grade yOu self:? (no idea what u mean)
Wat Possition you Want to apply:mmm Ingame Admin/Mod AND/OR forum mod.
Why We should Pick you: Well, i can do edits. anything (within reason) cloths, weapons, maps, (trying to create maps... o.O still need some work) i can creadte weapons, edit the ZItem, stuff like that. can't code to save my life, im still reading about C++ Sad. im mature, and iv played gunz for a long time (3+ yrs) so im hoping that i can help out. Cloud, if u want an example, gimme some parameters EG what wep u want, stats, colours, stuff like that and ill PM or post some screenies and code.
Thx and i hope to help more on this Server thant on any other iv ever played.
Back to top Go down
Cloud
PRO
PRO
Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Air's Admin/Mod APP   Air's Admin/Mod APP Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 6:00 pm

make me a custome system.mrs with custom stuff and normal weps
Back to top Go down
https://finalgunz.forumotion.com
WonderfuL
ksyler
ksyler
WonderfuL

PostSubject: Re: Air's Admin/Mod APP   Air's Admin/Mod APP Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 6:03 pm

Like a Star @ heaven hehe nice cloud.

Like a Star @ heaven WonderfUL
Back to top Go down
Air
sprayer
sprayer
Air

PostSubject: Re: Air's Admin/Mod APP   Air's Admin/Mod APP Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 6:08 pm

ehehe system MRS? ill get into that. may takeme a while. any special requirements?
Back to top Go down
Cloud
PRO
PRO
Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Air's Admin/Mod APP   Air's Admin/Mod APP Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 6:09 pm

good perms and good admi weps lol
Back to top Go down
Air
sprayer
sprayer
Air

PostSubject: Re: Air's Admin/Mod APP   Air's Admin/Mod APP Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 4:39 pm

ok, sorry guys, (especially Cloud). U see, iv never done a whole System.mrs before, and id opened it, and found the amdin control panel. oooh fuk i was excited. and oooh fuk did it ever FUCK up my comp... i had it in the shop for like 2 weeks... so sorry about the delay, i got a weekend that i can spend on the stuff and ill get it out ASAP. i saw that the client got released while i was away, but hopefully, cloud, ull still accept me (if i did a good job on the system.mrs that is). do u want specific admin weps, like swords, shotties, what? and also, do they need to be balanced, or can i overpower 'em as mutch as i want? xD. Umm and do u want em customed for this server (eg. Final Gunz) or just say like "Admin"?
Back to top Go down
Cloud
PRO
PRO
Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Air's Admin/Mod APP   Air's Admin/Mod APP Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 6:41 pm

eh like ex Final Shotty or some thing lke that
Back to top Go down
Air
sprayer
sprayer
Air

PostSubject: Re: Air's Admin/Mod APP   Air's Admin/Mod APP Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 7:53 pm

ok, but balanced or un-balanced?

EDIT: also, do u just want the ZItem code for the item or the whole ZItem file? and do u want the weapon skin or not, cause i can edit one for the skin too.
Back to top Go down
Cloud
PRO
PRO
Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Air's Admin/Mod APP   Air's Admin/Mod APP Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 10:53 pm

yea sure make it sick and make it fucken pwoerful and name it after me clouds gun lol make 1 for every admin WonderfuL and super ass powerful and call it after out names like Clouds shotty pistols SMG all that make a really sick shirt with my name on it and 1 for wonderful

sorr yif thsi is 2 much i jsut want this a good pserver
Back to top Go down
WonderfuL
ksyler
ksyler
WonderfuL

PostSubject: Re: Air's Admin/Mod APP   Air's Admin/Mod APP Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 1:51 am

yea Thanks cLoud
Back to top Go down
Air
sprayer
sprayer
Air

PostSubject: Re: Air's Admin/Mod APP   Air's Admin/Mod APP Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 4:27 pm

alright, just to clairify:
    Cloud Admin top
    Wonderful admin top
    Cloud's Gun (what do u want? shotties? pistols? or every type of gun that there is?)
    Wonderful's Gun (same thing Wonderful, PM me.)
    and.... ill make sum stuff 4 me i guess XD
a
lso, u want just the code of the item or do u want me to add it to a ZItem and host it so u can add it straight into the game?
and its neva too mutch, all the gunz games that i play r down, so i got nutin better to do xD.

Edit: ok, done 1 shotgun for each admin and a top for each admin. i can change what they look like later if u want, but just add this code into the ZItem that uv got and thereu go. i can also make em chash items so that they're not in the shop so anyone can buy em.

hope u like it!

at the end, i included a list of what they do if u dont want to read the code.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Cloud
PRO
PRO
Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Air's Admin/Mod APP   Air's Admin/Mod APP Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 5:41 pm

give me the whole zitem file andmake me a cool ass make it look liek clouds FF7 big sword lol your cna be dev in game
Back to top Go down
Air
sprayer
sprayer
Air

PostSubject: Re: Air's Admin/Mod APP   Air's Admin/Mod APP Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 5:43 pm

a, well i cant do any GFXing right now, cause i just found out that the trial has expired. >Sad but ill host the ZItem and u can use it.

Edit: itll take a while for me to make the ZItem file so u may have to wait till next week. Sorry

Last edited by on Thu Nov 15, 2007 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cloud
PRO
PRO
Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Air's Admin/Mod APP   Air's Admin/Mod APP Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 5:45 pm

well try your best plz
Back to top Go down
Air
sprayer
sprayer
Air

PostSubject: Re: Air's Admin/Mod APP   Air's Admin/Mod APP Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 4:33 pm

UPDATE:

finshed the code for the items, i just have to work on putting em into the ZItem file. also, still need to get a Photoshop so i can make the Admin tops for you guys.

Cloud, if u can tell me who else is an admin, ill make up tops for them as well.

making new items, anyone want to let me know what i should make.

Thx

~Air
Back to top Go down
Cloud
PRO
PRO
Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Air's Admin/Mod APP   Air's Admin/Mod APP Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 6:37 pm

u can make a shirt for your self cuz im gonna mke u mod lol dont forget to put it into shop xml and strings xml
Back to top Go down
Air
sprayer
sprayer
Air

PostSubject: Re: Air's Admin/Mod APP   Air's Admin/Mod APP Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 8:47 am

i dont need to put anything in strings because im typing it all into the code. also, iv got a shop compiler soi dont have to manually input the numbers into shop.XML
just DLWing photoshop now, ill get it finished as soon as i can.
still cant get ZItem to take ther new code, i asked for sum help from a couple of people.

And mod ^^ thx Cloud.

Edit: i cant get adobe trial to work. and i used gimp, but it doesnt do layers so it got toally skrewed up. still waiting to a reply for help with the ZItem. im going to work on some more code so that after i get my programs working i can just add em to the file.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Air's Admin/Mod APP   Air's Admin/Mod APP Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Air's Admin/Mod APP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Final Gunz :: Aplication for admin/mod forum and in game-
Jump to: