Final Gunz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Gunz

newest gunz pserver out

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ret's app

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
retsudrats
Noob
Noob

Ret's app Empty
PostSubject: Ret's app   Ret's app Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 6:02 pm

Name: just ask or call me Ret.
MSN or Yahoo: [url]Northlightningstar@yahoo.com[/url]

Wat Grade yOu self:Um im guessing not to shabby.
Wat Possition you Want to apply:Iether ingame mod or forum mod.
Why We should Pick you: Ive been playing since International gunz(as if it mattered lol) Im a great guy who is hard to anger. I can help new players and experienced players. I really have no life outside of my room so im always on in some way.

Show tO us Wat Work U made: Well even though all I do everyday is play on my computer I don't know how to do crap. I do though know how to edit weapons and clothing with photo shop but sadly enough i havnt downloaded it yet. I only know this do to posting around the internet that show it. If highly needed i can/will download it. Also if you wish to make me a mod of the forum, after looking over it i might be able to figure out how to change things here and there. Im normally good at figuring out how to do things why just looking at them.

For any additional info that you might need please do not feel afraid to contact me at the above address or at [url]Rockpunkmusic@aol.com[/url]
Back to top Go down
Air
sprayer
sprayer
Air

Ret's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ret's app   Ret's app Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 7:55 pm

ok, pretty good, but have u ever made any websites of your own? that would probably help.
Back to top Go down
retsudrats
Noob
Noob

Ret's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ret's app   Ret's app Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 5:04 pm

Only if you count twiking myspace codings and freewebs. I dont really have the money to purchase my own .net or .com site. I have in the past like a few years ago i would make the aol homepages that they gave to every user. But other then that i really havnt attempted.

Edit: i now have photo shop so i can now edit weapons and clothing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ret's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ret's app   Ret's app Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ret's app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Final Gunz :: Aplication for admin/mod forum and in game-
Jump to: